Christian Beliefs Course resumes on Wednesday 26th April
March and April have been a busy months for us but we are pleased to announce that the Christian Beliefs Course we started in February is resuming. Tonight we look at Creation (Session 4)
During the meetings we watch DVDs covering 20 important areas of Christian belief and then it is opened up for discussion. All are welcome.
If you have missed any or all of the previous sessions please still come along as you can join in this course at any point. If you require any of the notes from previous sessions please ask either the Deacons or the Pastor.
Theology is important because what we believe affects how we live. Whether you are a relatively new believer in Jesus, or a mature Christian this course will answer some questions you may already have.
The topics covered are:
- What is the Bible?
- What is God like?
- What is the Trinity?
- What is creation?
- What is prayer?
- What are angels and demons?
- What is man?
- What is sin?
- Who is Christ?
- What is the atonement?
- What is the resurrection?
- What is election (or predestination)?
- What does it mean to become a Christian?
- What are justification and adoption?
- What is sanctification and perseverance?
- What is death?
- What is the Church?
- What will happen when Christ returns?
- What is the final judgement?
- What is heaven?